Whether you are looking to study drama at university, drama school or perhaps even starting out in the industry – you’ll find this to be a helpful guide.
Features in this year’s guide include:
- For anyone considering drama at higher education level, our ‘five in focus’ articles put five universities, five drama schools and five training alternatives under the spotlight
- Expert advice on picking a career pathway
- How to survive a drama school audition
- A guide to higher education funding
- How to find the perfect headshot photographer for you
- A step-by-step guide to marketing an emerging theatre company
- PLUS – interviews with people working in the industry
Read the guide at www.rhinegold.co.uk/sgde. Subscribers to Teaching Drama will receive the Student Guide to Drama Education with their Autumn 1 2014-15 issue.